Saturday, January 25, 2020

Cat and Dog Hugs Card

Oh my... it seems when it rains it pours, especially lately. Several of my friends have lost family members lately and I'm still struggling with my own grief. So, I decided to sit down and make something cute and heartfelt with a couple stamps I had never used. The Cat and Dog image is from Whimsy stamps and it's called Lend Me Your Ear (mine is a rubber cling stamp but it looks like it's only available as a digital stamp now) and I paired it with a Hugs sentiment stamp by Unity Stamps from the Bunny- Keep You Forever sentiment kit. After stamping the image with Memento black ink, Copic markers were used for coloring and then it was fussy-cut. The plaid paper is from Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper pad by Lawn Fawn (2016). Three punched hearts were added and everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

7 comments:

  1. Adorable stamp and card Andrea the sentiment is perfect with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea that is adorable. I know what you mean...I am going through that too with having loss of people and it's coming up on the six year anniversary of the loss of my husband so it's just an extra flood. So sending more hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) the image is adorable and I love the papers and layout, very cute :-)

    Sorry you're going through a difficult time xx Crafting does help to take your mind of things a little bit, hope it helps XX Sending hugs xx

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Andrea, your card is super cute! I like this adorable animal pair! So sorry that there are more losses going on around you. Sending lots of hugs and prayers for strength and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear you and your friends are going through so much sorrow just now, crafting really is therapy at times! I love this card, that image is so perfect!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card for a tough time, I'm sure this card brought some comfort. Thanks for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge
    Jenny (DT Team)
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the <a href="http://modsquadchallenge.com”>Mod Squad Challenge</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊