Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Thanksgiving Card - TMS #530

Hello and happy Tuesday! We are starting a new sketch today at Tuesday Morning Sketches and I would love for you to join us this week! I'm using the sketch to make several Thanksgiving cards. It's a pretty simple sketch and easy to make multiples if you're short on time (like I am). The design team used a variety of occasions for their examples. Click HERE for all the inspiration, challenge details and this weeks prize. Just remember to have your creation linked by 8 pm EST on Sunday.

The images on both of these Thanksgiving Cards are by Newton's Nook and were colored with Copic markers. I have fun playing with patterned paper and it's the main reason I started making cards. When I make multiples they are really not the same, because I use different papers. I rarely make two identical cards. Everything on these cards were adhered flat for easy shipping and I chose not to add any embellishments. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Thanksgiving Raccoon Card entered into the following challenges:


Sketch #530:

12 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,
    I love patterned paper...I have designed some digital papers. Love this adorable card. Funny how the paper changes the whole feel of the card. Perfect for our Artsystamper Digital Challenge. Thanks for entering,

    Bev aka Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Andrea! I love both cards! I think the second one is my favourite - I love foxes! You do have a way with patterned paper! This was a fun sketch and I can see myself using it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable Andrea! and I love 2 for 1 Posts! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my your critters are just adorable. Both are so sweet. You make such awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Andrea, such cute images and a fab combination of papers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love these cards and that sketch! Great images and coloring. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Crafting Happiness Challenges
    Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both wonderful!! This is a great sketch that's perfect for just about any type of card! Going in my keeper file! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun Fall cards with super cute animals too! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are just fabulous Andrea! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This are both so great I think I like the fox the best but it's really hard to pick one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards! They are so sweet. This is also a great go-to sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and adorable!
    As a Copic markers addict I have to mention how much I admire your colouring))) Thank you for playing with us in ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊