Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Newton's Thanksgiving Card

Good day crafty friends! Last night I was looking at the calendar and realized I still need to make several Thanksgiving cards to get them mailed in time. I definitely need to focus and stop getting distracted! So, this afternoon I made this Newton's Thanksgiving Card using the photo inspiration from {PIN}spirational as my starting point. The layout was based off a card my Samantha Mann from last years release debut of the Newton's Thanksgiving stamp set. The images were colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. To add some detail I dusted off the sewing machine and added some stitching with ivory thread. That's it! Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

  1. Your Newton is naughty and adorable. Love the pie. Looks like one of my Siamese...and exactly what she would do, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty thanksgiving card, that grey gingham is so perfect as a background and those stamps are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Andrea! Love how you coloured the kitty as a Siamese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Dawn ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute design. The image is adorable.

    So glad your joined in with my thankful challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊