Friday, October 11, 2019

Kitty Witch Halloween Card

Happy Friday! This month is quickly getting away from me and I still have several Halloween cards to make. If you've followed my blog for awhile then you know I love cats, rabbits and pretty much any cute critter. Earlier this year I found a new to me stamp company called Hello Bluebird and they have some super cute critters. This Kitty Witch Halloween Card features images from their Halloween Party stamp set which were colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. A piece of star paper from the Bootiful Night paper pad by American Crafts (2016) was selected and the focal area was made with Distress Oxide inks in: Carved Pumpkin, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves with a touch of Black Soot. The final touch was adding the Happy Halloween die cut from Impression Obsession. Like most of my cards everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

It happens all the time! I get up from my craft chair and return to find one of my cats taking advantage of the warm seat. This is one of the reasons I don't get more accomplished. I let him keep the chair and I wait until the little chair thief moves on. 😊

3 comments:

  1. Adorable stamp and papers the critters are perfect great pic of your cat too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea your card is adorable...and so is your helper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTENESS GALORE!
    Love your sweet critters and Halloween scene!
    Thank you for joining our Halloween Colours challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner and good luck with your entry :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊