Thursday, November 15, 2018

Simple Grateful Heart Card

It's hard to believe next week is Thanksgiving! Over the next couple of days I'll be playing catch up on making my cards so I can get them in the mail on time. Needless to say when I'm pinched for time I love to utilize my patterned papers. This Simple Grateful Heart Card features patterned papers by Simple Stories from the Pumpkin Spice collection (2015) and a sentiment by Stampin' Up! from the Falling for Leaves stamp set. I've had the sentiment stamped for awhile and it was just waiting to be used. The papers were cut with the intent of using the opposite sides and I was going to use a sketch, but I turned them over, started playing around and this is how it turned out. It's simple, it's easy and it's flat for easy shipping. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

Other versions:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment and layout with gorgeous papers in seasonal colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your patterned papers have made a beautiful card, Andrea! Love your papers and lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful fall creations. Thank you for joining the fun and sharing your cards at The Creative Crafters. I hope you will join us again with your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊