Good day! It's been awhile since I've played along at Tuesday Morning Sketches. So today I made this You're Kind Bunny Card using this weeks challenge sketch. I also found a couple challenges to use Bunnies/Rabbits and since they are one of my favorite cute critters I had to play along. The image is by Di's Digi Stamps and it's called Bunny. Copic markers were used to color the image and then it was die cut with a stitched circle die. All patterned papers are from the Family Ties paper pad by Pebbles (2012). The You're So Kind sentiment is by Taylored Expressions from the Zinnia Bouquet stamp set and it was die cut with a designer mini tag also by Taylored Expressions. A little twine bow to accent the mini tag and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch #448
- Addicted to Stamps: Make Your Mark
- Creative Knockouts: Lots of Layers
- Fab 'n' Funky: Cute Critters
- Sunny Day Crafting: Bunnies
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Bunny Rabbits!