Since green is one of my favorite colors, I really enjoy making cards for St. Patrick's Day. I don't make that many, just enough for family because it's fun to receive a card for something unexpected like St. Patrick's Day. This Hedgehog St. Patrick's Day Card features a cute image by Bugaboo Stamps called March Hedgie St. Patrick's Day. The image was die cut with a stitched circle die by My Favorite Things. Copic markers were used to color the image and all patterned papers are by The Paper Studio. The mood board at SumMore Fun helped to inspire the shades of green and gold sequins. That's it, thanks for stopping by.
- Catch the Bug: Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Journeys: Going Green
- SumMore Fun: Mood Board #23
- Pattie's Creations: Lots of Green
- Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Anything Goes with a Critter