One of my favorite new stamps is this sweet bunny by Unity Stamps called Let's Be Happy. Copic markers were used to color the details on the bunny and then a square stitched die was used to die cut the image. When selecting the patterned papers I decided to go pastel and used Amy Tangerine Collection called Yes Please by American Crafts. Most of my Easter cards have a butterfly, so I added a small butterfly and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- Brown Sugar: Spring or Easter
- Crafty Catz: Anything Goes/Easter
- Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes
- If You Give a Crafter a Cookie: Photo Inspiration
- Moving Along With the Times: Easter
- QKR Stampede: Anything Goes
Using the same layout and changing the colors is one of my favorite things to do, so below is a brighter version of this Easter Blessings Card.