Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Happiness in a Cup Card

Wow! It's day five of the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and there are already over 683 cards linked. This Happiness in a Cup Card is my third card created for the hop. The layout for this card is from the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches, although my image is larger everything else is the same. The image has been sitting colored on my craft desk for awhile. I forgot to use it for the Spring hop, so I wanted to make sure it got used this time around. The digital image is called Kitty in a Teacup by Di's Digi Stamps and it was colored with Copic markers. Now the sentiment (by Stamplorations Coffee Happy stamp set) could have a couple of meanings. Kitties are the happiness in the cup or the happiness was the tea in the cups before the kitty decided to sit in them. Either way works depending on if kitties make you happy? They definitely make me HAPPY, so I'm also linking this card to the Furrything Goes theme at the Show Us Your Pussies Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 

17 comments:

  1. Awww! This is an adorable image. Love the card with the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, this is such a sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that kitten, beautiful stamp and card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this card so much, the stamp is so cute, your colouring is gorgeous and this card is so well thought out and put together! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love those colorful stacked cups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear soo cuuute
    love the kitty and so many cup there
    adorable color combo too
    so happy if you like to visiting my coffee card back :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest little image. I am a Mom to 4 feline fur-babies, so it really appealed to me. Thank you for sharing your sweet, sweet card with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, so sweet! Love the pretty colors & those awesome gems.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and adorable with the kitty in those awesome cups.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! This kitty image is adorable!!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my... beautiful and adorable! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww so sweet and colorful your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABulous - I just adore kitties in teacups :-D A very pretty card. Great colouring and super sweet image.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is crazy adorable Andrea I love that image and your color combo is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw.. cute little kitty. reminds me of the children's nursery rhyme.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊