Friday, June 23, 2017

Another Cup of Liquid Sanity

Hooray for Friday and the first day of the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Mornings don't start until I've had my coffee. My hubby knows that coffee is needed if he wants me to carry on a decent conversation. Maybe I should be ashamed, but mornings just aren't my thing!

The idea for this card started with the black frame. It was cut and sitting on my desk from a card that went a different direction. I decided it would be fun against the bright stripes from the Doodlebug Designs Inc. Cream & Sugar paper pad and it was matted to a black and white striped paper. The sentiment, coffee mug and carafe are from the Coffee Happy stamp set by Shery Russ available at Stamplorations. I decided to stamp the images on patterned paper and then fussy cut. To add a little more color a Copic marker (BG13 Mint Green) was used to accent the carafe. The final details include the stamped heart from a Unity stamp set and three sequins for some sparkle. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and have fun hoping along with the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

This Liquid Sanity Card is linked to the following challenges:

25 comments:

  1. I love the colorful coffee Jar and the mug Andrea
    this is so sweeet
    and love that DP too
    sweet sentiment too
    I am so happy if you like to visiting me back
    I have also giveaway Germany Coffee Chocolate Bar :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute set from Stamplorations.
    Your card is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiments :) Great card, love the rainbow background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bright cheery start to my morning, but it's tea I love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card with fab sentiments and stunning card design and colors ...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the fun and bright colours combined with the black on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card! Great start of another wonderful coffee week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a colorful card! love both sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card with bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! So pretty and colorful and love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, That is so true! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG what a fun creation!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun make and sentiment is so true !!
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute and very colorful little card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is SOoooooo fleepin' cute! That adorable little polka dotted coffee pitcher makes me smile! Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a perfect vintage coffee cup! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous card! Love that stamp set and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊