Sunday, April 16, 2017

Flower Teapot For You Card


Hello crafty friends! Today is the start of a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug. This Flower Teapot For You Card is what I was inspired to create. I used the Flower Teapot image by Bugaboo and colored it with Copic markers. The image was then die cut with a stitched circle die by My Favorite Things and matted to a slightly larger piece of Calypso Coral cardstock by Stampin' Up!. All patterned paper is from the Penny Black Painted Blooms paper pad. My sewing machine was sitting close by, so I added some yellow zig zag stitches where the papers joined. The Especially For You sentiment is slightly crooked but I decided it added character and I wasn't scrapping it. Three round glitter stickers by Jolee's was added for detail and that's it. I hope you will play along with the sketch challenge! Click here for the design team inspiration and challenge details. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


2 comments:

  1. So beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea - This is fabulous! Love the patterns and colors with this digi! So glad to have you joining the team for a spell!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊