Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Card with Lambs

Happy Easter! Today I'm sharing the Easter Card I made for my parents. They raise sheep and Spring is always a fun time when the babies arrive. So instead of using a bunny on their card I found these cute lambs by Craftin Desert Diva. The lamb images are digital and came with a colored version which I used. Once the images were printed they were fussy-cut and ready to adhere. For the layout I used the sketch from a previous Inky Paws Challenge. The plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn and the green is from Doodlebug Designs. Tumbled Glass distress ink was sponged onto white cardstock for the sky and the Easter Greeting sentiment is from Unity Stamp from the Bunny - Keep You Forever stamp set. A little stamped and punched yellow butterfly and twine were added for detail. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

This Easter Card with Lambs is entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. love the sweet lambs, the papers are fantastic a great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute, I love the bright colors and the sheep are adorable! I bet your parents loved their card.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so special and cheerful. Love the colors and papers your selected. You bring such joy to all that receive your precious cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully sweet lambs. Love the fresh feel to this Easter card.
    Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Cretae.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊