Saturday, June 29, 2013

Recover Rapidly Card

Good afternoon! Yesterday, my mother-in-law had surgery on her back for a very painful bulging disk. That prompted me to make this Recover Rapidly Card. I used another card from my Pinterest inspiration board for the layout. I made a couple of changes because I love to repeat images in threes. The colors are Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake. The polka dot dsp is from the sale-a-bration Sycamore Street collection and I used the Square Lattice embossing folder. I masked and stamped the sentiment, punched it out with the Word Window punch and layered it onto the Modern Label punched card stock.  The embossed paper was easy to tear and the texture coordinates well with the bandages. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

My Recover Rapidly Card is entered into the following challenges:
*All supplies by Stampin' Up!.

10 comments:

  1. So clever and creative!! Love it! Thank you for entering this week at Sister Act! Good luck!

    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! I love it! Love the colors too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I hope she recovers rapidly indeed!
    I have this set but hadn't inked up this one yet - such a great idea to 'mend' the card that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great CAS card and such a clever design!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fabulous card, sure it will be much appreciated. Best wishes for a quick recovery to your mil. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card -- how creative and I love the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love this card! How clever!

    Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card. I love how you used the bandaids to hold the card together. Such a great idea and unique. thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' challenge and hope to see you again next week! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card, love this idea!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊