Onto my card.... this Flutterby Thank You Card was made using the sketch from this weeks challenge at Flutter By Wednesday. I combined it with the colours from ColourQ and a couple other challenges to come up with the final combination. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
My Flutterby Thank You Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Flutter By Wednesday: Sketch + Butterfly or Fairy
- ColourQ: Colour
- Cards in Envy: Stitched Up (Real or Faux)
- Tammy's Scrapin Corner: Things with Wings
- Lady Anne's: Must Stamp
- Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Tempting Turquoise card stock, 2012-2014 In Color dsp (retired) Brights dsp (retired) and Poppy Parade patterned paper (retired).
- Stamps: Papillon Potpourri stamp set and Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.
- Inks: Classic stampin' pads in Calyso Coral, Gumball Green, and Poppy Parade.
- Other Stuff: Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Scallop Trim Border punch, Pansy punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Banners framelits, Bernina sewing machine, white thread, Brights Candy Dots, and stampin' dimensionals.