Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Be Mine Card

 
Good afternoon! I hope you're having a great day!!! For a Wednesday, I can't complain. I did have fun putting this Be Mine Card together today. I used a sketch from Whimsie Doodles and used a digital image from Meljen's Designs. The digital image was already colored, so don't be impressed, I didn't color the image. The XOXO paper is by The Paper Studio and it's not a true red but it matches perfectly to the Rose Red card stock by Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
 
This Be Mine Card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. This sketch worked beautifully with the papers you selected. Great job.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous!! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Challenge at Whimsie Doodles~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-3.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute Cute!! Love your Sweet image and the Darling dp's too! So glad you could join us at Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day!!!