I LOVE the colours of Autumn leaves and I'm loving all the fall card challenges right now. Last night I was playing around with my new Wonderfall stamp set by Stampin' Up! and I created this Leaves Thanksgiving card. The design is simple but effective. Sometimes big embellishments take away from the focal point, but with this card the leaves deserve all the attention.
Leaves Thanksgiving Card Supplies*:
- Paper: Very vanilla, early espresso, cajun craze card stock, and Comfort Cafe designer series paper (126898).
- Stamps: Wonderfall stamp set (128084) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370).
- Inks: Classic stampin' pads in summer starfruit, cajun craze, and early espresso.
- Other Stuff: Modern label punch (119849), word window punch (119857), pearl basic jewels, and stampin' dimensionals.
*All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless noted.
This card is linked to the following challenges:
- Simply Create Too: Autumn/Fall theme challenge
- Crafty Creations Challenges: Autumn Leaves theme challenge
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Autumn Colours challenge