Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Frightening Feline Card

 
Good afternoon! I have another Halloween card to share with you today. This Frightening Feline Card was made using the sketch from the Mojo Monday challenge. I love the Frightening Feline stamp by Stampin' Up! After I bought it I put it away and this is the first time I've used it. Shame on me because it's super cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day!

This card is linked to the following challenges:
  1. Try it on Tuesday: Halloween
  2. Tuesday Throwdown: Halloween
  3. Use it Tuesday: Use Orange

Frightening Feline Card Supplies*:
  • Paper: Black, tangerine tango, and more mustard card stock, and Howlstooth & Scaringbone dsp (126906).
  • Stamps: Frightening Feline (128105).
  • Inks & Colouring: VersaMark stamp pad and tangerine tango embossing powder (123106).
  • Other Stuff: Fiskars apron lace edge punch, spider layered accent sticker by K & Company, and stampin' dimensionals.
*All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless noted.

9 comments:

  1. That is a cute stamp - no reason it should have been hoarded! Thanks for pulling it out and playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Halloween cat, love the image and the words. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this week.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, love the colours and layout. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamp!!! I love that spider too. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun. I love the cat stamp and the papers are awesome. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim
    sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is certainly a lovely stamp! I'm glad you pulled it out of your stash :) Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card the image is simply fun. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    tuesdaythrowdown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that stamp! Thanks so much for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day!!!