Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Color Scheme Makes a Difference


Color scheme makes a difference in your card designs.  With this example I took a simple design and used two different color schemes.  The black and white has a bold look and the blue tones are more subtle.  This card design can be used with many different sentiments and patterned papers for a completely different look and feel.  When I'm picking the color scheme for a card I try to think about the recipient and their likes and interests.  It was raining when I made the blue tone card and I think that had an affect on my color scheme selection.  The black and white card is one of the first cards I made when I started card making.  Looking at the two together it's easy to see how details and color scheme makes a difference.  Just remember to have fun and don't be afraid to experiment with color.  If you need a place to start check out the color scheme designer by clicking this link:
http://colorschemedesigner.com/

Supplies for Blue Floral Thinking of You Card: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊