Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Turtley Awesome Card

Good day crafty friends! It's been a few weeks since I've played in my craft room. At the end of June, I broke a lower wisdom tooth and had to have it removed. It went well, but I sure hope I don't have to do that again.

Today, I finally felt like crafting again, so I made this Turtley Awesome Card. The images and sentiment are by Gerda Steiner. To color the images Copic markers were used and a dab of glossy accents added to the turtles eyes. The floral paper is from the Lots of Love paper pad by Doodlebug Design. The background behind the turtles was made using Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint. Everything was adhered flat and that's it. So glad you stopped by and enjoy the rest of your day!🐢

Challenges entered:

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better after your dental extraction,a totally adorable card,love the images and punny sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better by now! This is so fun that you combined those two sets! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... that's really cute! I love the colours and the papers. Also the cute turtley.... Very nice card... it makes me smile! :-)

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊