Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Handmade Card for Mom

Hello! It's a rainy day here in Oklahoma. I ran a few errands this morning and then decided to play in my craft room. After digging through my stamp sets, I decided to use the Always stamp set by Pink & Main to create this Handmade Card for Mom. My mom likes the color blue, so I found a pretty floral paper in the New Day paper pad by Echo Park (2022) that reminded me of her. It coordinates nicely with the stamp set. I used Copic markers to color the image and then added a sentiment using the Best Mom Oval stamp set by Newton's Nook. The coordinating dies were used to cut out the image and then everything was adhered flat. That's it, so glad you stopped by!

Challenges entered:

3 comments:

  1. Your paper background and diecut stamped image work beautifully together,the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty colour palette for a lovely Mothers Day card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and image-love the pretty P.paper.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊