Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Life Stinks Card

Well... life doesn't stink all the time, but we all have those days. The new card kit by Stampin' Up! called The Best Remedy Kit is perfect for last minute feel better/encouragement type cards. I don't buy a lot of kits because I like creating my own designs. But, it's nice to have a few on hand for unexpected occasions. For this Life Stinks Card I altered the layout given in the directions. The only thing stamped on this card is the sentiment. The image came colored, so all I really had to do is adhere everything together. Simple and quick. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Your card made me smile Andrea,no way that little guy could cause a stink,love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊