Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Cuddlebug Frog Card - TMS #630

Good day! When it comes to making Christmas cards I tend to procraftinate, but I'm trying to do better. So, using this weeks sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches I made this Cuddlebug Frog Card. The image is from Unity Stamps and was colored with Copic markers. When it came to patterned paper selection I promise you I went through every Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad I have and finally decided to cut into the 12 x 12 Painted Christmas dsp by Stampin' Up!. It just had the look I wanted and I love all the different shades of green. We would love for you to join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Just use the sketch for your creation and link up HERE by 8 pm EST on Sunday. The design team did a terrific job and I know they look forward to seeing what you create. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 🎄

Challenges entered:


Sketch #630:

5 comments:

  1. You brought a smile to my face today,the happy Christmas frog and papers are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is a stinkin' cute frog. I think that is must have for me. So I will probably be casing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Isn't it amazing how un-cute critters are adorable on a card? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper you chose is absolutely perfect! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! I loe frogs! thanks for participating in Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊