Sunday, September 19, 2021

Black Cat Halloween Card

Good day! So far I have about half the cards made for Halloween that I need to send to family and friends. I really enjoy using the Hey There Pumpkin stamp set by Unity Stamps. It's super easy to color and I like the size of the image. For this Black Cat Halloween Card I only used scrap patterned papers that were on my craft desk. It's really a simple card and I adhered everything flat for easy shipping. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!🎃

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

  1. You created a fabulous card combining the great background papers and beautifully coloured image,

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and colourful Halloween creation, thank you so much for joining in with our September theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great Halloween card, love the image and the background papers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spooky card, great colouring and layout! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card. I love the colours and papers. Su-PURR-b colouring.
    Thank you for purring along to play in my Cats only Challenge.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊