Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Feel Better Card - TMS #616

Can you believe it's the last Tuesday of July? Time keeps flying by! I hope you're ready to join us for another sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. The sketch was designed by Debbie Foster and the design team created a variety of inspiration. To see the sketch and for all the challenge details click HERE. I hope you feel inspired to play along. 

Lately, I've needed several feel better/get well cards and my stash is very low. So, I made this Feel Better Card using a sentiment stamp by Stampendous! and patterned paper (bandaids) by Doodlebug Design from the So Much Pun paper pad. To keep the banner element of the sketch I moved it behind the sentiment and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 

5 comments:

  1. What fun backing paper for a get well card,love the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't until I looked real close that I realized the bg paper was smiling bandaids and not bricks. The bandaids make much more sense and are super cute. Nice sentiment. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love the band-aid paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool at first glance I thought the backgound was bricks - but no—it is bandaids how CUTE!!! Oh haha I just read what Debi said silly me- this came out really cute Andrea and I’m sure it will really cheer someone up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this card! Band-aid background paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊