Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Simple Sympathy Card

Good day! When it comes to making sympathy cards I tend to overthink it and stress about the details. So, I decided to make a Simple Sympathy Card with a design that would be easy to recreate quickly. I went with the less is more approach and used black die cuts (Spellbinders Die D-Lites Asters and Poppies) to speed things along. I made two cards to play with the background color and sentiment. I'm happy with the result and next time I need a sympathy card on short notice I'll know exactly what to make. This card is entered into the Make My Monday Sympathy challenge. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!




Using a different color and sentiment:

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS Sympathy card Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. this type of card is hard to make so I think your simple and elegant card is just perfect! Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card! So elegant! Thank you for playing along at our challenge make My Monday.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊