Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Mini Slimline Card - TMS #601

Hello! It's been a little crazy this past week at my house. My hubby had a total knee replacement last Monday and I've been taking care of him. Right now I'm feeling very sleep deprived and ready for things to get back to normal. 🥱

This weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches is a break from the normal A2 card. It's a Mini Slimline Card sketch designed by me. The dimensions are 3.5" x 6". I do hope you will give it a try and join us this week. I'm giving away a prize of 6 colored mini slimline envelopes by Taylored Expressions to a random player. So, don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday HERE. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 


Sketch #601:

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, love your choice of colours,hope hubby makes a quick recovery from his surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Andrea. You are such a great wife to also be a nurse. I know that it's difficult to take care of a family member.....and I am a nurse, lol. That's what duct tape and pain pills are for, just kidding, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Andrea. Hope your hubby is up and around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Andrea and I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card with the big stars. Hope your hubby recovers quickly and your nurse job will be less.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. I think you should send it to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun card! I love the polka dot paper and your huge stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I’m in agreement with Debi, I know what it’s like to take care of a hubby, mine has had a few replacements. I love those stars for the elements!! This is such a great card and whoever you do send it to will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Healing thoughts for your hubby and I hope you've gotten some rest over the weekend.

    Your card is adorable! I love black and red, it's such a strong color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊