Friday, November 6, 2020

Happy Coffee Card

Hello crafty friends and fellow coffee/tea lovers! I have a quick post to share this Happy Coffee Card I made for the 2020 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. This card features a stamp from the Choose Happy stamp set by Simon Says Stamp along with patterned papers from the Coffee paper pad by Echo Park with a gingham frame cut from a scrap of Doodlebug Designs Inc paper. The frame was cut with an Avery Elle Reversed Pinked Die. A little yellow was added for a pop of color and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day!

When it comes to drinking coffee I love a good cold brew or an iced vanilla coffee. In winter if it's really cold outside I'll drink hot coffee and I like it dark with cream and sugar. ☕☕☕


6 comments:

  1. So cute. Fun sentiment and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a very pretty card! I really love that coffee patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sentiment says it all Andrea,a fabulous background paper and card

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh I love this! What a great way to showcase this stamp. I may have to case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment on your wonderful card Andrea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊