Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Simple Things Card - TMS #567

Can it really be Tuesday again? I hope you're doing well and ready to get creative with our new sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This weeks sketch was designed by me and I would love for you to play along. The design team did a fantastic job and you can find their inspiration and all the challenge details HERE. You have until Sunday at 8 pm EST to link your creation. I hope to see your work in the gallery!

When I started my card I knew I wanted to use the Time to Enjoy sentiment stamp by Hero Arts for the focal area. All I had to do was pick some pretty papers and assemble this Simple Things Card. The floral paper is from the Bloom Street paper pad by Pink Paislee and the Tiny Check is by My Favorite Things. For the three dots I punched tiny purple butterflies and adhered them to 1/2" white circles. That's it, a simple and easy card. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

Sketch #567:

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful sentiment teamed with gorgeous papers and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice sketch you made Andrea and your card has become a beautiful inspiration card.
    I'm back this week too and had a lot of fun making it.
    Have a nice weekend and love, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Love the green gingham check. The sentiment is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! And I love the sentiment... it seems as life gets busier again, this is so easy to forget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ‘‘Tis is soooo pretty and sweet Andrea! You always have the best papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely and the sentiment is very wise advice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect sentiment for this lovely sketch. Great card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love the soft colours and sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊