Saturday, July 11, 2020

Blooming Fantastic Card

Good day! The July heat is setting in and that means I stay home a lot more than usual. Although with the pandemic I've already been staying home most of the time, so it won't be too different. My hubby has done all the grocery shopping since March and he doesn't want me to run errands unless it's absolutely necessary. I hope you are doing well and staying safe! 😊

Yesterday I found a new to me challenge called Festive Friday and they provide a list of several creative choices and you pick 3 to create your project. I used: green, polka dots and flower to create this Blooming Fantastic Card. The image is Lil' Bloomin Owl by Unity Stamps and it was colored with Copic markers. A mix of papers were used but my favorite is the daisies. I'm pretty sure I bought the Country Kitchen paper pad by Carta Bella (2017) just for the daisy paper. To finish the card I added a punched daisy and leaves along with a little yellow butterfly. That's it, a cheerful and bright card that would work for several different occasions. So glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

4 comments:

  1. Your papers are perfect with the gorgeous image,the diecut daisy a beautiful finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Andrea! I love that adorable owl image with those sweet daisies. Your colouring brings the images to life. The wonderfully bright cardstock and patterned papers really add a happy touch to your card. Thanks so much for sharing with us for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little owl is SO cute, and you have colored him perfectly! I also love how the papers coordinate so well with the image. I am so glad you found us at Festive Friday, and I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and such a cute card Andrea! I hope you'll come back and join us again next week at Festive Friday!
    Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!
    Blessings,
    Beth McCullough-DT Festive Friday
    https://stampingmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊