Inky Paws from September 2014. This challenge was before I found Newton's Nook stamps, so I wanted my chance to play along. I really fell in love with the inspiration photo and had to use it as my copy cat entry for the color challenge. The stamp set used is called Autumn Newton and the images were stamped with Memento black ink and colored with Copic markers. Then the images were die cut with the coordinating dies. For the background I did some ink smooshing with Peeled Paint and Tumbled Glass distress inks. The plaid paper is by Lawn Fawn and was die cut with the Newton's Nook Frames & Flags die set. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it. So glad you stopped by and enjoy the rest of your day!
- Addicted to Stamps and More: Make Your Mark
- Inky Paws: 100th Challenge (Color)
- Simon Says: Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Any Occasion
- Watercooler Wednesday: All About Occasions
|September 26, 2014|