This Happy Easter Chick Card was made using the current freebie at Bugaboo Stamps and it was colored with Copic markers. Then it was die cut with a cross stitched oval die by My Favorite Things. The hardest part was picking the patterned papers, but after a little digging I found a few I liked. To finish the card I added the Happy Easter sentiment and a stamped flower from my stash. That's it! So glad you stopped by and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Catch The Bug: Anything Goes
- Country View: Easter and/or Spring
- Crafty Cardmakers: Easter
- Dragonfly Dreams: Include an Animal
- My Time To Craft: Easter or Hedgehogs
Same layout with different papers.