Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Be Mine Kitty Card - TMS #488

Welcome back! It's Tuesday and that means another Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. This week we are featuring Jenee's favorite sketch from 2018 and she picked sketch #453. Click HERE for the original post from last May. I like looking back at what everyone created. It's fun looking at the different images and colors that were used. For the current design team inspiration and challenge details click HERE. You have until Sunday at 8 pm EST to link your creation. I hope you have time to play along!

Valentine's Day will be here in a couple of weeks and although I don't make a lot of cards for this occasion, I thought I should get started. My family knows I love cats and my hubby and I will always share our home with them. So to love me it to love cats. This Be Mine Kitty Card features an image by AuroraWings and you can find it HERE. Copic markers were used to color the image and then it was die cut with a pierced oval die by Avery Elle. All patterned papers are from the Yours Truly paper pad by Pebbles (2013). A sheer bow and three sequins were added for detail and that's it. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Challenges entered:

Sketch:

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring on the sweet kitten Andrea, love her and your papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, love this !
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the cute kitty and great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Beautiful coloring on that image and I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo sweet! I love kitties, too, and your card is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coloring Andrea and the pattern papers are so perfect with your image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my sweetness - that kitty is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet and cute!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you interpreted our theme mixed with the sketch card!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again!
    xo Zoey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊