Tuesday, December 11, 2018

In My Thoughts Card - TMS #483

Happy happy Tuesday! It's the start of another challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This weeks sketch has a lot of fun elements to play around with. My card was started by choosing the sentiment and unfortunately I needed a sympathy card. A friend from high school passed away and I wanted to make her mother a card. Once the sentiment was selected I decided to use the Flourish Thinlits along with a brick stencil by Stampin' Up! A couple small butterflies from my stash were added and the edges were punched with a decorative punch from Creative Memories. The final detail was adding the bow and that's it. For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Sketch #483:

7 comments:

  1. What a brilliant take on the sketch Andrea, gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the stenciled background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you lost an old friend, Andrea. Your card is beautiful and will be appreciated by her Mom. Nice sketch too; hope I have a chance to play along over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend! This is a beautiful card, and I'm sure her mother appreciated it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers look beautiful against the stenciled background on this pretty card. Sorry for the loss of your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you. Your card is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry for your loss. Your card is beautiful. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊