Friday, July 13, 2018

Think Summertime at Crafty Catz


Hello and happy Friday! It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Catz and this week the theme is Think Summertime. Summertime can mean different things to each of us and for me I think of bunnies, butterflies and flowers. My hubby and I aren't "summer people," so I enjoy the creatures and beauty of the season. We would love for you to play along and share what summertime means to you! For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE.

Card supplies:
  • Paper: Thick white cardstock, Melon Mambo cardstock by Stampin' Up! and patterned paper from the Summer Bliss paper pad by Echo Park.
  • Stamps: Bunny digital image by Di's Digi Stamps, retired butterfly stamp by Stampin' Up! and sentiment by Unity Stamps from ...With You I'm Home sentiment kit May 2018.
  • Inks & Coloring: Memento black for sentiment and Copic markers for image.
  • Other Stuff: Stitched circle die by My Favorite Things, deckle scissors by Fiskars, butterfly punch and glimmer stickers.

Photos of my outdoor Cottontail Rabbits:



Challenges entered:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

7 comments:

  1. wonderful photos of the real life cottontails, and a beautiful rabbit card in lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw your contton tail rabbits are so cute and I love your card with the fresh spring colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your bunnies, Andrea! All of them, the one on the card and the other cuties outside. We don't seem to have bunnies any more since there are outdoor cats in the neighbourhood that scare them off. Your card is adorable! Love the bright, summery colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. super summer creation, hope you have fun whilst with us at crafty catz x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card this is such a sweet image and I love the papers you have used. Your bunnies are so cute, I love rabbits and used to keep them when I was younger x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, what an adorable image and love the design of your card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊