Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Purr-fect Valentine Card

Happy Valentine's Day! I have a quick post to share the card I made for my hubby. You won't see any pink on this Purr-fect Valentine Card. The background was created with the Tumbling Hearts Stencil by Newton's Nook and the stamp set is called Furry Kisses by Simon Says Stamp. Distress inks in Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers were used along with a Classic Stampin' Pad in Tempting Turquoise by Stampin' Up!. To color the cats I used Copic markers in Cool Gray and Black tones. To help pull in the eyes I used a piece of black diagonal striped paper and matted the focal panel to it. That's pretty much it, a simple Purr-fect Valentine Card. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

Here is a picture of a couple of our kitties all snuggled up together. These two really love each other and had an immediate bond, it's so sweet. The smaller tortie is the kitten we rescued back in December, she is getting big.

8 comments:

  1. love the card not too sweet and slushy and in beautiful blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - I love that stencil. Great kitties. :-D
    Your real kitties are delightful - what little sweethearts they are :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Andrea such a cute image and I love the photo of your cats they look so sweet snuggled up together, I wish my 2 would snooze together x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your kitty card, and your kitties! (I have a muted tortie rescue kitty.) Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! I love your stamped kitties and your real kitties. Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely amazing card!Love it!Love your real kitties too :) Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊