Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Puppy Love Cards


If you're thinking you've seen this image on another one of my cards today then you're right. This post is mainly to remind me what my cards for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive looked like. I always look back on previous years to see what I made because my memory isn't that great.


I'm hoping these Puppy Love Cards will bring a smile to the recipients on Valentine's Day. For details about the card drive click here. The Puppy Love image can be found HERE. I'm entering this card in the Dragonfly Journeys challenge (The Power of Red) and Tuesday Throwdown (Anything Goes). Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!












3 comments:

  1. Great selection of cards Andrea, love the mix of papers and colours you have used and of course the super cute images x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! These are super sweet and I had every intention of sending some too but time just got away from me. They are going to just love them! Thanks so much for joining my Power of Red blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊