Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Bird Card Remake

Hello and happy Tuesday! I started my part-time job yesterday and we were busy all day getting ready for Black Friday. It's been awhile since I've stood on feet for over six hours straight but it wasn't too bad. Just wish me luck with the opening shift on Black Friday!!!

One of my favorite things to do is remake cards using the same layout and details but changing the papers and colors. So, I picked one of my favorite cards (click here for original) and decided to make it in Autumn/Fall colors. Papers selected for this Bird Card Remake include: Plaid by Lawn Fawn, Red Floral by Pebbles and Woodgrain by Stampin' Up!. The Hello sentiment is by TPC Studio and three brown sequins finished it off. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Bird Card Remake is entered into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Delightful mix of patterns, colors, and textures with your paper choices! (Discovered your card and blog through Hiding in My Craft Room blog which was also discovered today as I was searching the internet for craft-spiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊