For Mother's Day I usually send my aunts a card and this one is for my aunt who lives in Arizona. The layout is from Sketch Saturday #380, click here for the original post from September of 2015. I had fun mixing patterned papers from different paper stacks. The image is by Bugaboo Digi Stamps and it's called Mouse - Big Flower and it was colored with Copic markers. Three sequins were added and then I went crazy with the glue and some white loose glitter for a little extra sparkle (it looks better in person). Finding the perfect size sentiment was a little challenging but the For You sentiment from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set by Stampin' Up! worked perfectly. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!
This Flower Mouse For You Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Sketch Saturday: Choose Archive Sketch
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything Goes
- Challenge Up Your Life: Critters
- Crafty Friends: All Things Cute
- Hiding in My Craft Room: Freestyle!
- Pile It On: Garden Creatures