This weekend my hubby and I are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary. It's amazing how the years have flown by. I decided to make this Cat Couple Anniversary Card for him because our cats are the center of our lives. Before my hubby met me he never dreamed he would have a house cat, but he inherited one when we got married. Eventually we added another, and then another and ever since we've had three cats. We've been through some tough times when we lost our first and then our second kitty companions. At one point he said "NO more", it's too painful when they pass on, but I convinced him there are too many who need love to guard ourselves from the hurt. He was hesitant but now agrees with me. Here is our current kitty crew:
|Waiting for dinner|
This Cat Couple Anniversary Card is entered into the following challenges:
- QKR Stampede: Dogs or Cats
- Crafting with Dragonflies: Anything Goes
- Stamping Boutique: No Designer Paper
- Jo's Scrap Shack: Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends: Anything Goes
- Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black and Real Red cardstock by Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Pussy Cat Luv digital image by Robyn's Fetish and Love sentiment stamp by Autumn Leaves.
- Inks & Coloring: VersaMark ink, Silver embossing powder and Copic markers.
- Other Stuff: Heat tool, white Sakura Gelly Roll pen, silver sequins, and stampin' dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!