Thursday, March 5, 2015

Floral Easter Card

Are you counting the days until Spring? It will be here shortly and I can already see the green poking through the ground for my Daffodils. I love Spring flowers and the colors in this Floral Easter Card are some of my favorites.

To create this card I used all supplies by Stampin' Up!. I started with a base of Mossy Meadow cardstock and topped it with floral patterned paper from the All Abloom paper stack. Then I created the center panel for my focal images. I stamped the retired Ears for You stamp using Blushing Bride ink and then fussy-cut the bunnies. The flower was stamped in Strawberry Slush and punched with the Pansy punch. I used the Bird Builder punch for the green leaves and the Boho Blossom punch for the yellow flower center. The butterfly stamp is from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and was stamped using Daffodil Delight ink and punched with the Itty Bitty Butterfly punch. I debated about using a sentiment and finally decided to use the Teeny Tiny Wishes Happy Easter sentiment. The sentiment was punched using the Word Window punch and then layered onto the Modern Label punch. To add the finishing touches, I added three small pearls to each butterfly and a Old Olive candy dot to the flower center. It turned out pretty busy but it definitely feels like Spring.

This Floral Easter Card is entered into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers and a lovely Easter card to share with us this week MAWTT, love the bunnies, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors, they sure do make me feel like spring! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so delicate looking -- which is what we think about at Easter - pretty outfits - hats - and nice weather. Great selection of enhancements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Andrea! This is so pretty - these are some of my favourite colours! Love pink and green together! The bunnies are adorable! Gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, this is such a fabulous Spring card! I love the cheery colors and those sweet bunnies. Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a happy card ! love the bright colours and pretty flowers

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the texture on the stamped pieces! And I'm jealous of your daffodil sprouts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊