Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Throwback Card



Good evening and Happy Halloween! I've been so busy that I didn't have time to make a new Halloween card to share today, so I decided to play along with the Artsy-Craftsy Throwback Thursday challenge. Here is the link to my original post (click here) from May 2012. This is one of the first Halloween cards I made and it's still one of my favorites. In fact, I've never given it away. I look at it every year and just can't part with it. Maybe next year I will make a couple just like it to give away. I'm pretty sure I still have all the original paper in my Halloween paper stash just waiting to be used. Well, thanks for stopping by on this All Hallows' Eve!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Andrea! Glad you decided to join in Bibliana's fun challenge! I love your card - the black cat looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrea: nice to see your revive post!
    it is great to dust off some of our creations and share them. I love the paper, the stamped images are nice too!
    Thanks for joining me in my New challenge!
    see you soon
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day!!!