Monday, June 16, 2014

Cheer Up Buttercup Card

Hello! I hope you're having a lovely day. My afternoon has been nice and quiet, just the way I like it. I spent some time creating this Cheer Up Buttercup Card using this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. All supplies are by Stampin' Up!. I used the Moonlight patterned paper, Geometrical stamp set, decorative dots embossing folder and a small strip of silver glimmer paper for sparkle. The colors featured in this card are:

> Basic Gray
> Hello Honey
> Lost Lagoon
> Whisper White


The sketch was a lot of fun to use and I love the balanced design by Julee Tilman. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is darling, Andrea! Like the combination of polka dots and chevrons and you've really rocked that sketch! p.s. I sent you an email yesterday but I'm not sure that you received it! Please let me know: Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soothing colors help to deliver the message of "Cheer Up" and we all know people that would welcome this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day!!!