Howdy to all you Cowgirls and Cowboys! Being from Oklahoma and growing up in the country means I'm a little bit Cowgirl. I may not listen to country music or ride horses but I love wide open spaces and a good fishing hole. My teenage niece has a birthday in a few months and she wears boots and shows sheep in FFA (Future Farmers of America) and this Cowgirl Happy Birthday Card was made for her. This card was inspired by a couple of challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: SKETCH
- Shopping Our Stash: TEXT or LETTERS
- Twisted Tuesday: CHOCOLATE BUFFET
- Ladybug Crafts Ink: A card for a CHILD or TEENAGER
Cowgirl Happy Birthday Card Supplies:
- Papers: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock by Stampin' Up!, Chocolate Brown metallic card stock (Source Unknown), Pink Cowgirl and Pink Bandana patterned papers from The Paper Studio.
- Stamps: Boot stamp by Inkadinkado and Itty Bitty Banners by Stampin' Up!
- Inks & Colouring: StazOn Jet Black, classic stampin' pad in Early Espresso, and Copic markers (C3, E23, E27, E49, E55, R83, RV34 and colorless blender).
- Other Stuff: Big Shot, Square Lattic embossing folder, Bitty Banner Framelits, rhinestone basic jewels, and stampin' dimensionals.