Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall With Gratitude Card

 
Good afternoon! My morning was filled with laundry and card making, but let me be honest, I spent more time on my card than I did on the laundry. This Fall With Gratitude Card was made for the following challenges:
  1. Mojo Monday: Sketch challenge
  2. The Pink Elephant: Chevron or Hexagon challenge
  3. Make It Monday: Anything goes

Fall With Gratitude Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Cajun craze, very vanilla, old olive, pool party, summer starfruit, and lucky limeade card stock by Stampin' Up!, patterned paper by Crate Paper (Farmhouse collection #FH951 and Little Boy Blue collection, Leo #680049) and Pebbles (Sunny Side collection, Sprout #751281).
  • Stamps: Thankful Accents by Verve Stamps (vs-09-049) and Language of Friendship by Stampin' Up! (122752).
  • Inks: Classic stampin' pads in cajun craze, early espresso, and summer starfruit all by Stampin' Up!
  • Other Stuff: Boho Blossom punch (119858) and Bird Builder punch (117191, leaves) both by Stampin' Up!, brown rhinestone, and stampin' dimensionals.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by my blog!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely fall card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design and colors -- I always enjoy seeing what you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fluttering by from MIM... this is such a beautiful Autumn card! I love the colorful papers and gorgeous stamps. :o) I hope you have a blessed and sparkly weekend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Love the colors and the pop of red. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #111 and #124.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia




    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day!!!