Saturday, July 28, 2012

With Love Card

One of my favorite colors is purple, but for some reason it doesn't show up in my cards very often.  Well, I decided that needed to change.  This With Love Card was made using a monochrome purple color scheme for the monochrome challenge at Charisma Cardz and I used the sketch from Card Positioning Systems. If I ever have a question about color schemes I like to consult the online color scheme designer. It is super easy to use and can help select colors that go well together.

With Love Card Supplies: Shades of purple cardstock, purple damask patterned paper by The Paper Studio, corner rounder and small flower punch by Creative Memories, 1" circle punch, With Love clear stamp by Hero Arts (CL500, Love Every Day), VersaMark watermark stamp pad, Stampendous! Pearlustre embossing powder in amethyst, velour brads by The Paper Studio, and stampin' dimensionals.

8 comments:

  1. I admit that I'm "scared" of purple and hardly ever use the color. Your card is gorgeous, and the take on the sketch is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your cards! and thanks for the tip on color Scheme designer.
    Loly Borda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE purple, and you used it so well, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice colors, isn't that CPS sketch great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card -- I know you had fun making this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love your colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, thank you for joining our challenge at Charisma Cardz this week

    Kate xxx
    Charisma Cardz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊