Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Masculine Clock Birthday Card

Greetings! I'm back with another masculine inspiration card for Cardz 4 Guyz. This week we want you to use metal on your card creation. I've used a clock charm that resembles Big Ben and three black metal glimmer brads. The grey handmade embossed paper kinda looks like metal but it's not, both it and the clock paper are by Recollections. Since the patterned paper does most the work for this card I kept all the other details minimal. The birthday sentiment label is from the Stampin' Up! Label Love stamp set and I used Baked Brown Sugar ink. I couldn't resist the urge to use twine to secure the clock charm and then I added three silver sequins. This card is really different for me but I like how it turned out.

To view the cards by my fellow design team members just visit the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge blog. We hope you will be inspired to join us this week. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

9 comments:

  1. What a fab creation Andrea, the DT have certainly been very imaginative with this weeks theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful masculine card! Well done, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, so much interest, fabulous use of the metals. Thanks again for your wonderful inspirational DT project for Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh YES! This is masculine perfection, Andrea! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Andrea and the little charm is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, the Big Ben charm is the perfect finishing touch that brings it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What else says Happy Birthday like a clock ticking away time -- I love the use of the metal looking paper, clock, tie and everything makes a perfect card for some special male!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome masculine card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this one too! great masculine one. clocks never fail!
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊