Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Throwback Card



Good evening and Happy Halloween! I've been so busy that I didn't have time to make a new Halloween card to share today, so I decided to play along with the Artsy-Craftsy Throwback Thursday challenge. Here is the link to my original post (click here) from May 2012. This is one of the first Halloween cards I made and it's still one of my favorites. In fact, I've never given it away. I look at it every year and just can't part with it. Maybe next year I will make a couple just like it to give away. I'm pretty sure I still have all the original paper in my Halloween paper stash just waiting to be used. Well, thanks for stopping by on this All Hallows' Eve!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Andrea! Glad you decided to join in Bibliana's fun challenge! I love your card - the black cat looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrea: nice to see your revive post!
    it is great to dust off some of our creations and share them. I love the paper, the stamped images are nice too!
    Thanks for joining me in my New challenge!
    see you soon
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊