Hello and Happy National Coffee Day! It's been a busy day at my house but I was determined to make another card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. The kitty stamp and sentiment on this card are by Your Next Stamp. It was one I put on my wish list during the Spring Coffee Hop. To add a pattern to the coffee cup I paper pieced the image. The kitty was stamped onto Crumb Cake cardstock and then colored with Copic markers. Here is a quick list of supplies:
- Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango and Soft Suede cardstock along with leaves patterned paper from the Woodland Forest paper pad by Pebbles and plaid paper retired from Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Coffee Break stamp set by Your Next Stamp.
- Inks & Coloring: Memento black and Copic markers.
- Other Stuff: Big Shot, Frame die cut by Taylored Expressions, Acorn & Leaves die cuts by Sugar Pea Designs, three sequins and dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!
This You Mocha Me Happy Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Creative Knockouts: Fall
- Creative Moments: Anything Goes/2 Pattern Papers
- Coffee Loving Cardmakers: Fall Coffee Hop