Monday, October 13, 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas Card

Okay, here is a quick late night post. My hubby has bet me that I can't do my post in under ten minutes. That means I must prove him wrong. So, this will be short and sweet. I made this Holly Jolly Christmas Card using the sketch at Mojo Monday and the festive colors from Create with Connie & Mary.

All supplies are by Stampin' Up! I used the new holiday paper from the Trim the Tree paper stack. The little red birds are from the Festival of Trees stamp set and the Holly Jolly sentiment is from the retired Tags 4 You stamp set. The colors used are Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. For my embellishments I used Cherry Cobbler twine and three Baked Brown Sugar sequins. The third one is hiding on the red patterned paper under the bow. Well, my time is up! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back again soon.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and beautiful paper! Well done with your quick blog post! Mine take me forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and very festive card! Love those little birds! So cute! Great layout, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA, I swear half the things I do are to prove my husband wrong or specifically because he said to do them, lol! Glad I'm not the only one :)
    Those little birds are the perfect accent - I love how bright & cheerful this is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the designer paper patterns with the Baked Brown Sugar scallops, well done! Thanks so much for joining the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...did you make it in under 10 mins? Sometimes it takes longer to photo, crop, copyright and post then it does to make it! What a DELIGHTFUL card! Love the use of the DSP and all the other little 'touches'! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun card, love the cardinals next to the greeting! Hope you won your bet! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great way to combine all these colors and DSPs!! I love all your details such as the sequins, little red birds and scallops! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊