Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bat Cat Halloween Card


Hello! I hope you're having a great day! I have a quick post to share my latest Halloween card. This Bat Cat Halloween Card will be sent to my youngest niece. She likes cats and the cute Penny Black Bat Cat stamp looks a lot like her kitty. The stamp is quite large at 3.5" and so I made the card 5.5" square. I colored the image with my Copic markers and paper pieced the bat mask. The papers are from DCWV and I used a fun spider web punch by Fiskars to add some detail. For the sentiment I used a new set from Stampin' Up! called Ghoulish Greetings and the final touch were three black rhinestones. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

My Bat Cat Halloween Card is entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Andrea, this is the most adorable Halloween card ever!! Perfect for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love this - so cute! You niece will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Card -- the papers you selected and the spider web trim all enhance the kitty cat graphic - I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image! Lovely design and colour choice, love the paper pieced bat mask! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous halloween card and love the cute Penny Black cat image you've used.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another fun card...what a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! Great papers and cute image!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...he's way too cute to spook!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊